Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
Complete Standard Form 180 or mail a written request with information listed below. Note, please submit a separate request (either SF-180 or letter) for each individual whose records are being requested.
Written Letter Information Needed:
· The veteran's complete name used while in service
· Service number or social security number
· Branch of service (OKARNG and OKANG records only)
· Dates of service
· Date and place of birth may also be helpful, especially if the service number is not known
· Signature with notary or a readable copy of photo ID
Fax or mail to the address provided below. Ensure documents are signed and notarized or provide a copy of photo ID.
Please Note: Next-of-kin (the un-remarried widow or widower, son, daughter, father, mother, brother or sister of the deceased veteran) must provide a copy of the death certificate as proof of death of the veteran.
Oklahoma Military Department
Attention: Robin Brewer
3501 Military Circle, Oklahoma City, OK 73111