Do you need your military records from a service other than the Oklahoma National Guard?

Visit the National Archives -

For your Oklahoma National Guard current or former record, you must fill out a SF 180 Form

sf_180 - Records Request.pdf

If you are a family member trying to get records for a deceased individual, you must also submit a copy of the death certificate.

Sign and mail or fax to:
Oklahoma Military Department
Attention: Robin Brewer
3501 Military Circle,
Oklahoma City, OK 73111-4305
FAX: 405-606-7687


*Please note, we do NOT hold Air Guard records after 2003. Those requests must go to:

National Personnel Records Center
(Military Personnel Records)
9700 Page Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63132