Located in the Administrative Building






* Rapids machine is scheduled through RFMSS


* Only original documents (no copies) are accepted when updating family information in DEERS


* Soldier must have two forms of ID

* If Soldier loses ID, he or she must have a signed memorandum from their BN CDR to obtain another ID.

* We do not make new ID cards for soldiers who have been promoted through the ranks of E-1 through E-4 unless ID card has expired